Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whats a really good face wash and toner and moisturizer. besides proactive.?

Cetaphil is by far the best and most highly reccomended cleanser by dermatologists because it is gentle and hypo allergenic,they make a moisturizer as well.For toning witch hazel is inexpensive and gentle.Whats a really good face wash and toner and moisturizer. besides proactive.?
Clearal, its like proactive, but its way cheaper, and it works better(well for me it does)Whats a really good face wash and toner and moisturizer. besides proactive.?
I recommend the Clean and Clear line by Johnson and Johnson. It really helped clear up my skin and also keep my skin clear.
olay mabye
u can found so many by loreal is expensive but is very good just visit loreal shop or browse it by www.loreal.com
I use Ponds, they have a 3-in-1 soap bar that is great, and gentle enough to use every day. Though you don't have to put toner on afterwards (because that is part of the 3-in-1), I usually use the Ponds toner that is a blue gel (not sure on the exact name) and then use a Ponds creme for sensitive skin.


Great products and I've tried many that all make my skin become dry or oily, never a good combination.


This is the one that works for me.
Pro Acne Solution!
I like cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer
figure it out yourself stupid
Results of my investigation are not in yet.
hey try arbonne international, its a great treatment for all types of skin, etc its a swiss made product. good luckwww.arbonne.com 1-800-arbonne
Well RIVAGE is a great company for moisterizers, creams toners and more other beauty products. It is all made from the dead sea. They have bath salts and mud and it works really well. Here is a site that you can go to to find out more about RIVAGE :


\


www.ipforlife.com/rivage
I have sensetive skin and believe me, I have tried everything out there. I like Olay for sensetive skin. Its in a blue tube and it doesnt dry your skin out. It has aloe in it.





I use Lancome Sensation Totale before I apply my makeup and my skin seems to like the things Im using, so I have stuck with these things for about 3 yrs now.





If I need a zit cream, I use Mary Kay Acne Gel, works great!
try neutrogena scrub, or aveeno (green bottle) my facial person recommended it and it reelie works !
Dr Lewinns, Ive used it for years, once ur on to it u wont be interested in anything else, he's a plastic surgeon in hollywood, all his patients kept asking him what ot use after surgery so he invented his creams


I love them cos they are plant based adn have minimal chemicals


also love them cos my skin has never been better
Clean and Clear makes a good product called Persagel. It comes in a tube. Similar active ingrediant to proactive, but for a more reasonable price. It kills pimples on the spot and you can throw it on any time of day.
Try Arbonne Clear Advantage System


http://www.arbonne.com/products/beyond_b鈥?/a>
Arbonne has a great product you can see the effect as soon as a week. If concern about price you can find on ebay for 1|2 price. I suggest the travel kit. It takes very little when applied. Hope you,ll try it.
Here's One.,.. it an item my wife uses ,. Dove Exfoliating( hope the spelling is correct) face wash, moisturizer I like what i see.
Lots of good cleansers and such, but the best moisturizer on the planet is Jafra's Royal Jelly Milk Balm. Goes right down deep and is NOT oily, gives you a glow. Fabulous stuff!





If you want to use Cetaphil for your cleanser, buy the Long's drug store equivalent. It's the same formula, only cheaper and nicer, in my opinion.
I am pretty sure you have he product line called (Pervonia) in America, this line of products are professionally used and caters for all skin types. Pervonia is a natural based product incorperating plant extracts and very essential botanicals for your skin.Another good product I could suggest would be a nautural line , from the Body shop that has a huge variety line of skin care and other goodies. Always buy what is suitable for your skin type to insure optimum results,as I am sure you are aware of that any way.Theres also the all Natural line of skin care,that carries no petrochemicals or other harsh chemicals ,and works.all good skin care is made up of essential oils, but an all Natural line from your local health food store, or natural counters in your big department stores will stock them. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment