Monday, December 21, 2009

I think my skin toner+lotion might be lying , help!?

I got a mild toner and lotion from TheFaceShop, (most of you probably dont know it, its a chainstore more common in asia than it is here)





but anyway on it says it contains Tea Tree Oil and that it helps treat oily and problem skin.(acne)





but i thought oil caused acne? so how can something that contains tea tree oil help?I think my skin toner+lotion might be lying , help!?
Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial. It kills pimple-causing bacteria reducing the amount of breakouts you have. It's good for flaky scalp, also.I think my skin toner+lotion might be lying , help!?
I have that stuff too, and use it only when I think I really have to


the other answerer is right, in any case.
some oil is bad for your skin


like the stuff that is made from your pores.


that is what clogs you pores and causes acne.


some oil like tree oil is good for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment