Monday, December 21, 2009

DOES ANYONE know THE FORMULA for TONER?????

Okay It's time for my hair to get colored again and I'm platinum blond... Now I've done some research and found that from about 8 months ago when i died my hair all one color (well tried to)


I have some chunks on the underneath of my hair from them weaving it that are a yellow color... Ive gone to professionals to get there advice and they say that i need to tone it that the yellow won't bleach anymore cause it's too the core... so basically i want to know what level volume i should use for my roots on the bleach, and what is the formula for toner or what brand works the best...


I know i need to tone first then bleach so it's less stress on my hair.... Please don't tell me to go get it done by a professional because i don't want to.... I want to learn how to do this myself... thanks.


Additional Details





0 seconds ago


The other thing is ive been doing my hair and my families hair for about 2 years I'm NOT SCARED OF BLEACH. most almost all hair stylist that i have spoke with are scared tDOES ANYONE know THE FORMULA for TONER?????
Keep your hair natural, don't change it. Please don't be fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment