Saturday, December 26, 2009

PROactiv toner and lotion?

I'm 16 yrs old





How many drops(give me an exact amount) of the toner should i use?





How much of the repairing lotion should i use?PROactiv toner and lotion?
I heard it works really well, I don't use it, but my friend does. Put the toner onto a cotton ball and rub the cotton ball all over your face. I don't know about the repair cream though.


It should have instuctions on the backPROactiv toner and lotion?
Hey girl, I also use proactiv...





The amount of drops when you use the toner is 10 drops.


Put a dime size on your face when you use the toner.


Put a pea size on your face when you use the repairing lotion.


if you use alot on your face, it gets very dry....trust me its happened to me.


dont put alot, i know that it can be a little desparate....
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment