Monday, December 21, 2009

Does toner work for you?

To those of you who regularly use toner... would you recommend it? Has it made a noticeable difference (or any difference at all) in your skin, or do you think it's something that's not really necessary in someone's daily skin care regiment????Does toner work for you?
I have really dry skin, so I found when I used toner it didn't really make a difference, and it actually made my skin more dry because it was too harsh. I really don't think it's necessary, but it also depends on your skin type. So if you find it makes a difference, then keep using it.Does toner work for you?
yes toner works wonders for me.. it helps even out my skin tone and aside from cleaning my face from grime and dirt it removes residue from my soap. for more info on beauty visit this site http://www.freewebs.com/philippinesbeaut鈥?/a>
ive been using it for a while now and it hasnt made any difference..





but i keep using it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment