Monday, December 21, 2009

WHAT IS A GOOD TONER & SKIN WHITENING CREAM & NIGHT CREAM?

I have very oily skin, which is prone to breakouts and blemishes. With that being said, any product that you choose to use will depend on your skin type. In addition, making a good choice will also depend on your age.





Skin toners are great at keeping your skin clear and your pores clean. Selecting one that will work for you will depend on your skin type because different types have differing needs.





Choosing a lightening product will ALSO depend on your skin type and then of course your budget. However a good skin care regimen ( in addition to good nutrition) will help to keep skin fresh and minimize the occurrences of dark spots.





Keep in mind in your search that no product should burn your face...Look for products that offer a money back guarantee.





If you need more specific assistance, I can help you choose with a little more information.


______________________________________鈥?br>

Get the AVON MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you don't like it, AVON will definitely refund your purchase!!!





I can offer FREE SHIPPING


I can offer PERSONAL SERVICE





Good luck!





This is what I do :^) and I love it!!!


Website: www.youravon.com/stephaniewillis


Email: colormeavon@comcast.net





Thank you for allowing me to assist you!


Stephanie Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment