Friday, December 25, 2009

Best wipes for taking off make up? I'm very lazy and want an all-in-one, cleanser, toner and moisturiser!?

They have these Olay face wipes at Target. I always forget to wash my face, so I just keep them by my bed and when I get in bed and then remember, all I have to do is reach up and pull it out of the package.


Here they are:


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp83935_332828鈥?/a>Best wipes for taking off make up? I'm very lazy and want an all-in-one, cleanser, toner and moisturiser!?
Johnson @ Johnson 3 in 1. def the best on market and i have tried a lot,but always go back to them. Pink pack for normal skin and blue for sensitive.Best wipes for taking off make up? I'm very lazy and want an all-in-one, cleanser, toner and moisturiser!?
Being lazy like this will only result in breakouts! Wipes are handy for those really bad 'cant manage/too drunk' moments, but they do not properly cleanse, or tone, OR moisturise. And your skin will not thank you for it. A mantra to live by is ';wipes are for x-mas, not for life.';


If you have make-up to take off, take it off with a proper cleanser! With a wipe, it will just sit in your pores. I could prove this to you by 'cleansing' you with a wipe, then using a proper milk/liquid cleanser afterwards, and showing you all the stuff (make-up + dirt) that is still coming off. If you don't take it off either, that will age your skin 8x faster.


You need a proper regime.
I use tesco vitamin e face wipes, the remove make up and moisturise so well and are only 99p! Also sainsbury's own brand ones are great too there 拢1.49. They also don't sting if you have sensitive skin.
The best wipes are simple!


I have been using them for about 2 years and they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They are alcohol free and are really good for removing all makeup!





However Johnson and Johnson have a all in one makeup wipe, i think its called 3 in 1, go to boots or superdrug, and im sure they have it there!
Simple - they do great wipes and theyre perfume and scent free.
Mac
Asda do a good own brand one, they leave my skin so soft but soooooooooooo clean! try it you might like it!!! x
Johnson's baby wipes, Fab for make up remover and moisturising, not too sure about toning though, LOL
I've tried a couple of them and they work, but two weeks later I get spots, big nasty spots. I'm 37 so I know I've grown out of all that spotty skin you get in the teen years and I don't ever suffer with spots. I think they obviously where blocking the pores.


So give them a go, but don't say I didn't warn you! lol
Hi it all depends on the type of skin you have. I have tried loads of them and as I have combination sensitive skin Im forever having to change them as they dry my skin out too much or give me a rash. The best ones I have used are Nivea for dry sensitive skin the only thing I didnt like about them was the smell and that there so moisturising it still feels like the skin is greasy. But there great for removing make up. The Loreal ones are good to there called renourish.


I do get the occasional spots at the time of the month so then I switch to get a anti bacterial one but can only use these for a few days as they burn my skin. If you do get spots whatever you do dont use Clearasil ones, great for clearing up spots but burn the skin like hell it says dont wipe near your mouth with these wipes, but obviusly you forget and do your whole face. all round my mouth and nose was red rore and peeling and is not a good look.





Obviously there are dearer ones like the ones from boots in the blue packet, for all skin types but still these give me a rash and are 拢6.99, then there are cheaper ones that are like 2 for 拢1 in home bargains. I get the pink fragrance free ones and althought these dont bring me out in a rash, there not that good in moisturinsing so you will have to moisturise afterwards.





So all in all, Nivea seem to be the best,and they do ones for normal skin.





Ive tried them all also the Johnsons and the Garnier ones there all pretty much the same. If you have sensitive skin.





I would just go and buy a pack of baby wipes and save money these work just as good.
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment