Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the point of putting on toner? is it really necessary? do the ';acne'; ones really work??

Toner removes any trace of dirt, pollution,impurities, or residue from facial cleansers. It also tightens pores and absorbs excess oil from blemishes. Acne-fighting toners can over-dry skin, which then causes more breakouts. I use Clinique's toner in Dry Combination. It cleared up my acne and didn't dry out my skin.Whats the point of putting on toner? is it really necessary? do the ';acne'; ones really work??
don't use toner, because it's going to strip all the natural oils from your face and your complexion does need those kinds of oils in order for it not to be dry. All you need is a good face cleanser/light scrub.Whats the point of putting on toner? is it really necessary? do the ';acne'; ones really work??
Some do some don't I used that truly worked the pore minimizing toner it is part of the Bee Luscious Cosmetics medicated acne line and once my acne cleared up which was amazing, then I started using the Skin Vitality Mineral Mist and YES it has worked for me. Google bee royal products and you can look up these products to read about it more.
a dermatologist told me that if you dont put on toner after you wash your face then your pores will be open for six more hours and that you can get more zits just by not putting it on. i hear it also helps with evening out your skintone but i dont know
Toner is necessary depending on how well your cleanser works. I personally don't use one, but I have in the past. Toner's help even skin tone, pick up oil and dirt, diminish acne, and/or moisturize your skin. If you are thinking of getting a toner I suggest Almay toner for your skin type, it works wonders. It cleans, adds a glow to your face, and depending on which type you buy it can really benefit your skin. I hope I helped!
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment