Monday, December 21, 2009

Im from philippines,im trying to buy an aspirin for my facial toner,they asked me what aspirin?for heart?

they dont know about that.....what exactly the name of that aspirin that i can mix for my facial toner .its that available here in the philippines?...thanksIm from philippines,im trying to buy an aspirin for my facial toner,they asked me what aspirin?for heart?
There are different strengths of aspirin. The aspirin used for people with heart problems is a lower strength. Ask for regular aspirin. Good luck!!!!Im from philippines,im trying to buy an aspirin for my facial toner,they asked me what aspirin?for heart?
why dont u just get normal toner like everybody does?????
ANY ANY ANY aspirin will work. Buy whatever is cheapest....as long as it is not expired it will work.
It's called salicylic acid. It's used in many anti-acne products like Neutrogena.
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment