Friday, December 25, 2009

Does Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner work?

I bought it yesterday and used it twice so far. I have really oily and acne-prone skin as well as dirty pores, so I thought it be perfect to try out. I know I won't see results right away, but I'm wondering if it really does work and noticeably improves your skin. Also, when I use it it burns. Is that normal? I don't really have sensitive skin. Give me your reviews please!Does Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner work?
No, if it burns, stop using it. You should see results after the first use but visible results after the secondDoes Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner work?
I have use this burst bee tomato toner I didn't like it my skin was starting to burned like you. I throw it away because this awful products has Alcohol in it this is a bad ingredient to use on your face no matter what type of skin you have. my skin is sensitive so this toner made my skin tomato red very awful feeling so every time you buy a toner always look at the ingredients first use a alcohol free toner I would recommend to use thayers witch hazel alcohol free so is safe to use on your face great for oily complexion just be careful because they have 2 version one that has alcohol %26amp; the other one doesn't have ok. you will find it on gnc stores or vitaminshoppe.com stores or just buy toner that you feel it would help your skin but no alcohol please!

No comments:

Post a Comment