Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you use toner for your face? Which brand?

I was using Clinique for a long time, but I am thinking of changing. What is the popular toner? I like to know from around $8 to $20.Do you use toner for your face? Which brand?
use Toner Free. it's a great product and works like a charm.Do you use toner for your face? Which brand?
I love Nivea's toner. It comes in a pink bottle. You can purchase it at most drugstores. It cleans your skin well and doesn't leave it dried out.
i use burt's bees, is great, but i don't remember the price, there's also neutrogena without alcohol, it's one of the best
it may be a little more expensive but it's worth it.. Lancome or Estee Lauder.. it is very long lasting and it doesn't sweat(unlike other toners) they also have free makeup appointments (if you buy 3 products) Good luck;)
My dermotologist told me the best one on the market it Neutragina. I starting using it a month ago and love it.
I use a toner from Elizabeth arden, i forget how much it was but its pink :) its really good.
I use Elizabeth Arden's 2-in-1 Cleanser. It's a foaming cleanser and toner in one. There's no need for a separate toner when you use this product.
I use Mary Kay. They have different toners for different types of skin. They have Timewise 3-N-1 cleanser, toner, and mask for normal to skin and combination to oily skin.They retail for $18. Mary Kay also has a purifying refresher that is just a toner for either dry or oiky skin. This retails for $10. Mary Kay products, when purchased from a consultant, have a 100% satisfaction or your mony back guarantee. I have been using Mary Kay for 20 years now. I recently became a consultant. If you need anymore info, check out my web site www.marykay.com/teresafontenot





I'll be happy to help you.
I use Proactiv, but before I started Proactiv, I was using Neutrogena's toner, which I absolutely LOVED. It's good and very inexpensive.





Another very good toner/astringent is Witch Hazel.
olay its good
I love the Aveda toner. You can spray it right on!! It has worked the best for me. I used to use clinique too and I tried this and never went back.
Im into the natural toners and I use kiss my face. Its a really good toner and leaves your face with a refreshed feeling. It only cost about $ 5.00 a bottle. I get mine online but you may be able to find it in a drugstore.
I use Guerlin, it is imported from France.... It is wonderful. You can buy it at Dillards.
i recommend :http://www.freshnup.net/dead-skin-toner-鈥?/a>
I switched from Clinique to Avon a few years ago and use both a toner and a combo cleanser/toner that I enjoy.





ANEW Clarifying Essence $12.00


ANEW Retroactive + 2-in-1 Cleanser $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment