Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What toner do i need to get my hair this colour...?

http://tressedoutcelebs.com/2008/09/12/i鈥?/a>





top picture





my hair is white blonde at moment (white as snow literally) my hair dressers does it for me ive always had it like this but really fancy toning it down a bit now and going for something less punkyWhat toner do i need to get my hair this colour...?
Personally I believe you should go back to the hairdresser you originally went to and ask them for the colour you want, they should be able to do it without a problem.





Don't take any matters into your own hands because sometimes it doesn't always turn out the way you want it (and then you have to wait a certain period of time before you can dye your hair again)








Good Luck





Hope my answer helped








If you have any questions to not hesitate to ask me at


celeneshairandmakeup@yahoo.comWhat toner do i need to get my hair this colour...?
Hi





I would actually go back to the hairdressers they will normally apply a toner and only charge around a tenner for doing so, that way you will make sure you get the exact colour you want.





If not then go to boots. They sell sachets of toner for 99p. Buy the lightest blonde one they do.





x
Try an ash blonde i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment