Thursday, December 17, 2009

What toner should i use for my skin ?

i have dry, sensitive skin with mild acne. i want to use a toner to help get my skin in better shape. which should i use ?i need to find one that's not too expensive. and what are the pro's and con's of toners ? thanks (:What toner should i use for my skin ?
Well some people believe that toner isn't really necessary in a routine because the main purpose is to catch any residue, makeup, dirt, etc. left behind after cleansing. If you have a good cleanser and work it into your skin, toner usually isn't needed. I just use it to refresh my skin and get rid of excess oil. My favorite is the Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner because it has no alcohol, smells nice, and doesn't make your skin tight. Its also cheap, and can be found pretty much anywhere! I prefer alcohol-free toners because they aren't drying to your skin, which is good for sensitive skin. :) It also doesn't make me break out, and I'm super acne prone. Hope this helps!


Love, Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment