Monday, December 21, 2009

Dyed my hair and now it's yellowish. Bought a ';Creme Toner'; Extra Light Blonde Base Yellow. Do you think this

will make my hair even more yellowish? If this doesn't work is there something else I can get from Sallys to fix asap? Thanks a bunch!!Dyed my hair and now it's yellowish. Bought a ';Creme Toner'; Extra Light Blonde Base Yellow. Do you think this
If your hair is a yellow tone already the last thing that you want to do is put more yellow in it. If you would like a more crystal blonde (along the lines of a platinum) you will need to apply some bleach to your hair with 20 vol developer. However if you would just like to mute the tones down to look more natural blonde than yellow blonde then you need to use a violet toner. BE CAREFUL! Do not leave the violet on too long or you will have purple hair. So after you apply the violet mixtrure to DAMP hair, watch your hair process in the mirror as soon as you start to see the hair change color, rinse it immediately. This does not take long, I mean like maybe 5 minutes tops. so defintely watch it. The other option you have is to apply a light brown toner on top. I would suggest a level 7 natural brown. Again make sure that you watch your hair process in the mirror, so it doesn't get too dark. And then your hair will turn a nice caramel brown color. If all else fails seek out a salon. hope this helps.Dyed my hair and now it's yellowish. Bought a ';Creme Toner'; Extra Light Blonde Base Yellow. Do you think this
I am not really sure if it will make it ';yellower,'; but I do know that once you screw up your hair's colour, that you shouldn't touch it anymore. Condition it, but that's all you should do. Once it is healthy enough again, go see a professinal about the yellowish hair problem. If you really can't afford it, go to a beauty school near you because they are being supervised by professionals, plus it doesn't costs a gazillion dollars.
have you tried the creme toner yet?





because that's what i would suggest..


toners wash out the brassiness and


that wierd yellow colour.





i work at a beauty salon and the most


popular toner is shimmer lights,


so ask if sally's has it and if not


ask for something similiar to


shimmer lights ( :








good luck
Some green highlights on it so it would look like baby poop.
Yes that just happened to me when I went to get some hair streaks done. I hate that they touched my base color after I told them I wanted it the untouched. They did my highlights then they put that toner all over my hair and all the sudden my hair was soo bright. Yuck! I have also messed with my hair on my own and tried to use correctors that didn't work and just ended up making my hair fall out. I would wait at least 2 weeks before doing anything else to it and then I would get a natural hair color so it wont damage your hair too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment