Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a good facial toner?

I want to add a toner to my makeup routine. My skin is somewhat dry. Which toner should I buy?What's a good facial toner?
two great, natural and very affordable toners is


-witch hazel


-apple cider vinegar.


i hope this helps =]What's a good facial toner?
Hilary,





I recommend Seng %26amp; Sang from Coonobabe:


http://www.coonobabe.com/toners.html





After allow to air dry.





Afterwards I followup I use a moisturizer called Preve extreme anti aging: Reason is that it contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>


Even better both companies ship all orders 4 free!!! So I hope this helps you.
i use skin logics...1st the scrub, then the foam wash, then the toner...i used to have really dry and blotchy skin, and it seems to work pretty good!


if you want a foundation, i use wet n wild Ultimate cover...it works good and is cheap
I really like the acne-free system. It comes with a cleaner, lotion and a REALLY nice toner. So it keeps my skin clear, and keeps it hydrated with the toner.





It's available at drugstores for about 20 dollars.
Another great natural toner is fresh lemon juice mixed with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment