Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it ok to wipe toner on your eyes?

its alcohol free and pretty basic ingediants, but im not sure it doesnt say :sIs it ok to wipe toner on your eyes?
No you could burn your eyes stay away from doing that!Is it ok to wipe toner on your eyes?
Yeah it's alright I have extremely sensitive skin and it was totally fine for me, also the company doesn't specify so your cool :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! trust me i've done it before and my eyes stung for hours. toner is meaned to close your pores after you have washed your face. if you want stuff for eyes, then you should get something that specializes in eyes. hope it helps!
i have..... i have dry skin around my eyes so i wanted to put the toner there too. i suppose its fine as long as you dont get it in your eyes.
No, it can make ur eyes swollen

No comments:

Post a Comment