Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are the best exfoliating cleansers, toners and moisturisers?

I'm trying to get into a regular skincare routine and am wondering which brand is the best, L'oreal, Garnier, etc.


I used to use L'oreal Pure Zone which was REALLY effective but now i can't find the full 3 products in any shops in the UK. Does anybody know where i can find Pure Zone or which other brands might be good.


I have quite dry, sensitive skin and i just want a clear, smooth complexion with minimal imperfections. PLEASE HELP! Thank you xWhat are the best exfoliating cleansers, toners and moisturisers?
I think Olay is good, I have a firming lotion from them that is very good and then there's Olay Quench, it's a moisturizer.What are the best exfoliating cleansers, toners and moisturisers?
All those have chemicals in them, which will harm you in the long run. Try getting a natural soap. You can use clay essentials masks for all types of skin problems. I use it for acne and wrinkles and it's the best thing I've found. You can order it from http://www.MyHomeFacial.com
try drugstore.com to find the pure zone

No comments:

Post a Comment