Monday, December 21, 2009

I want some facial wash,toner,and cream that will make my skin fair, silky-smooth, and blemish free..?

please help me guys..thanks!I want some facial wash,toner,and cream that will make my skin fair, silky-smooth, and blemish free..?
just use the nutrogena wave, it really works for me :D. And every night before you go to bed for at least one minute use warm water and a tiny bit of soap to wash of the makeup from your face, and maybe keep your hair pulled back to keep it clean. and always get outside in the fresh air. Eat heathly too, not so much junk food. :DI want some facial wash,toner,and cream that will make my skin fair, silky-smooth, and blemish free..?
Sugar,





I recommend what I use; Coonobabe


I use their Kepaya (papaya based) cleanser followed by their Seng %26amp; Sang toner. If you skin is towards the oily side, then suggest their Pepino cleanser and the Savila toner.


Google Coonobabe


for excellent moisturizer;


recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for fine lines/wrinkles. It has the highest concentration of ';peptides'; active ingredients to fight them. Also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. This has kept my skin baby smooth.


Last month they came out with a more concentrated version of Preve called Cura. It's everything Preve except they concentrated it to extreme. I got it 2 weeks ago; it's excellent. What you need to do is decide which one works best for you. I recommend both.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - both brands ship 4 free

No comments:

Post a Comment