Monday, December 21, 2009

What are the best type of clear skin products? I.e toner?

It depends on your skin type really, I've just turned 18 and until now have never really taken care of my skin as I thought it looked okay, but about a week ago I went and bought a cleanser, toner, and moisturiser from the ';Simple'; range because I have real sensitive skin, and my god, my skin! In only a week I have no spots, no dry patches, really tight glowing skin, I just can't believe the difference ! I'd look into what type of skin you have, but I really don't think you can go wrong with simple!What are the best type of clear skin products? I.e toner?
depends what type of skin type you have. I have oily so I use a cleanser/toner combination from Coonobabe. I use their Pepino cleanser followed by their Manzanillo toner. This is what I do: wash face then pat dry, no rubbing, then apply toner with cotton pad, and allow to air dry. Check other cleansers that will match your skin type. I hope this helps....


http://www.coonobabe.comWhat are the best type of clear skin products? I.e toner?
dermalogica....its fantastic. cleared up all my acne in a matter of 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment