Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a brother printer that has been flashing the toner button for a while, how long will it do that until I

Have to change it? The ink looks good as the first day I got the printer1I have a brother printer that has been flashing the toner button for a while, how long will it do that until I
Take out your toner and shake it gently back %26amp; forth. That will redistribute it evenly in the cartridge. I get about 500 pages after the toner warning.I have a brother printer that has been flashing the toner button for a while, how long will it do that until I
hmm. did you run a clean on it after you installed the cartridges. That usually resets the ink monitor. try that and make sure all the cartridges are firmly in place.
Brother printers are crap with a capital C.





I'm about ready to take my business' two to the shooting range and putting about 100 rounds of 40 cal into each.





It'll flash like a thimble-brained monkey til the cows come home.
My Brother printer sometime behaves the same.I unplug few seconds and replug power cord,it works fine again.
if it's a newer printer there might be a button you can hit and it'll tell you how many more print jobs you have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment