Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm asian and have a oily t-zone area...what toner is best for me...?

should i get neutrogena or something a bit more pricey?I'm asian and have a oily t-zone area...what toner is best for me...?
Clinique works the best for me. Step 1-2-3 for oily skin. I Love using this product, because, for one, it's hypo-allergenic and fragrance free. You should try it, or better yet, go to the mall and ask for a sample. They do offer them,I'm asian and have a oily t-zone area...what toner is best for me...?
i think you should get the neutrogena wave. it's only 10.95 where in my area where i live. you can get it from mejier, wallgreens, or pretty much any other pharmacy. i have the wave and it works ah-mazingly. i could never live without it!
i think its not the toner but u need oil free moisturiser to help wif ur t-zone area. try 'follow me' UV white 02 advanced moisturiser .it clear ur spots too.but if u insist u can try neutrogena alcohol free toner(blue bottle).its good
Check out http://www.getgorgeous.tk the best website on th net providing you all the makeup, beauty, cosmetics, products, hair-care, skin-care tips, advices and product deals and much more for FREE !!!
Neutrogena is very good and it's not as expensive as some of the department store brands. Personally, I love the Clinique toners--they have one for every skin type. Good luck!
I actually heard Neutrogena is pretty good because it's alcohol free...
botanics iz gud
i like lancome (: but it's like.. 40 dollars for the set. it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment