Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is a facial toner use for?? do i really need to use toner?

Toner helps get rid of dirt and oil in your skin that your cleanser sometimes misses. Since I have oily skin I have to use it every day, but trust me it really does help, you should really use it.What is a facial toner use for?? do i really need to use toner?
to close and clean poresWhat is a facial toner use for?? do i really need to use toner?
It clears away dead skin cells, and gets deep down in the pores to clean it out.





It good if you wear makeup, like foundation. I wash my face everytime I swipe the cotton ball with toner on my face theres always makeup still on it. So I guess its sort of like an extra cleaner, but if you dont wear alot of makeup, I guess you dont need toner.
It removes deep down dirt, oil and makeup, and tightens your pores.





I didn't used to use it - but after I washed my face, and used toner, and saw how much additional dirt came off - I started using it every day. Now my face doesn't really feel clean until I use toner.





Use something mild though - like Clinique, or Witch Hazel (nice and cheap!)
First off, are you male or female and how old? Unless you're a female over 25, then you can use a toner. Which is exactly what it does..TONE the skin. It tightens the pores to make skin more firmer and supple.
Toner tightens pores and reduces oil and shine. You can get toners that do additional stuff, too, like an exfoliating toner or a redness reducing toner. Toners really help oily or acne prone skin, but there are also toners that can benefit other skin types, including dry or sensitive skin.





Sugar


http://rockcandybox.com
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment