Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I used toner now my hair is purple/gray does anyone know how i can get it out?

Have you tried washing it yet? Wash it a couple times, and if that doesn't work, I'd go to your hair stylist. If you try to dye it or use different toner, you could make things even worse. Let a professional help, that's what they are there for!I used toner now my hair is purple/gray does anyone know how i can get it out?
THAT IS JUST REDICOLOUCEI used toner now my hair is purple/gray does anyone know how i can get it out?
dye it close to your natural color or go to a salon and ask one of the people there
~This is where hairdressers make a majority of their money, fixing mistakes like this. You've got a lot of different colors going and the only way to have it fixed correctly is to go to a salon, plan on spending a lot of time there.


I suggest you get the closest to your natural hair color.


It happens to a lot of people.


Good luck %26amp; Happy Holidays~
massage your scalp with wheatgerm oil.
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment