Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does face toner & glycolic acid reduce redness?

Last summer I skipped makeup one day and my face got burned by the sun... I still have redness on and around my nose. I was told that Arden glycolic acid cleanser (2x/week) and toner (2x/day) will help reduce the redness. I've been doing this for 5 weeks and haven't noticed a change. Was I misinformed? Any tips?Does face toner %26amp; glycolic acid reduce redness?
just so you know all glycolic acid is, is a chemical exfoliator, however it is in such low concentrations in the products you buy in the shops that it wont make much noticable difference, your best bet is to go to a dermatologist and get them to perscribe something.Does face toner %26amp; glycolic acid reduce redness?
if they are zitz...try eyedrops...it reduces redness! REALLY!
No, usually toners are dry, so they don't give you moisyure which is what you need..it dries my skin out worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment