Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to use skin toner and cleanser ?

i want to know the proper method for useing toner and cleanser my skin is oilyHow to use skin toner and cleanser ?
You first clean your face, pat dry, use a facial cotton pad and wipe with toner and finish with a moisturizer.How to use skin toner and cleanser ?
Ahh, i remember when i had this problem. Then I discovered the Clinique 3-step system. First, use a mild cleanser formulated for oily skin; pat dry. Then use a cotton ball to swipe toner for oily skin all face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Finally, use a moisturizer- even if you think your oily skin doesn't need it, it does. I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing GEL, made for oily skin. I believe Almay makes a comparable, less expensive system, but i think the moisturizer contains salicyic acid or benzoyl peroxide; these dry even my oily skin out, though they may work for you. The Clinique system may seem expensive at first, but it lasts a long time, and the results are beautiful skin. I've sworn by it ever since i first splurged for it about 3 or 4 years ago. I had pretty bad skin before, now I get so many compliments on my beautiful complexion, thanks to Clinique.
First you need to get your face wet, then apply a small amount in to your hands then wash your face with in, wash it off, then pat your face dry, and apply toner to a cotton ball and glide that over your entire face. Complete





if you want to do just one step on try the new marykay 3-in 1 cleanser, IT deep cleans your face, tones to refresh and exfoliates. Plus,you can do it in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment