Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Foundation/Concealer/Powder/To鈥?etc. Advice?

I have slightly pale skin but the problem is I have rosacea (probably misspelled) and I blush very easily. I want to keep my face looking pale and not like a cherry, so any tips?Foundation/Concealer/Powder/To鈥?etc. Advice?
If your looking for a cheaper brand of foundation I would try the new revlon foundation. I usually use mac and found that it works just as well. I have been looking for a good concealer myself I have tried so many i have horrible under eye dark circles. Right now I am using a concealer palet from sheer cover and find that it works great! Powder i always use mac i find it is the best otherwise i use everyday minerals. https://www.everydayminerals.com/ low price great product!


Toner i find is unnecessary just remember to exfoliate your skin and moisturize and you will be good. :) feel free to ask me anymore questions!Foundation/Concealer/Powder/To鈥?etc. Advice?
to counteract the red you're going to need a green. i would suggest the mint or pearl mint concealer from everyday minerals. you can order a sample kit of 3 foundations 1 concealer and 1 blush even if u dont want to use the foundations or anything it will only be around 3 bucks for shipping. where else can u get a good concealer for that cheap? the pearl mint is kinda shiney so if u want matte go with the mint. :) and u just need a light dusting :) bc u need to correct the discoloration that is why u will need something other than JUST foundation. hope i helped.
It's best to use foundation with powder applied over it. The foundation really will give you better coverage overall than powder.


Powder sets the foundation and banishes shine/oil, pressed or loose it doesn't matter, powder will not generally cover redness, blemishes and such.


For even more coverage you could use a concealor, pat it on the red areas before putting on foundation.
A good medium to full coverage foundation is Revlon's Colorstay foundation. They have two types: one for oily/combo skin and one for dry skin.
yea try rimmel stay matte


u can get it at a drug store for about $5


but put primer on b4 u do





its called rimmel fix n perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment