Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best face cleanser, toner and lotion for acne prone skin?

ive tried lots of brands and they dotn work. i have tried proactive and it didnt work either.


wats worked for u????Best face cleanser, toner and lotion for acne prone skin?
AcneFree. It's better than ProActiv because it has time-released benzoyl peroxide even in the lotion, so it releases all day to help against acne. I've been using it since '04 and sweary by it. It's also less than $20 at Wal-Mart.Best face cleanser, toner and lotion for acne prone skin?
I have been using castor oil to clean my face and it also moisturizes also.


Put a washcloth under HOT water and wring out a little.


Place cloth on your face for about 30 seconds to open your pores.


Rub some Castor Oil into your skin gently in circular motions. (This removes makeup GREAT)


Take the cloth and run under hot water again and leave on face for about a minute then gently rub the cloth on your face to remove the oil. You can repeat this last step another time if necessary to remove some more oil.





Your face will be left CLEAN and SOFT...





In the morning, I use Vitamin E oil as a moisturizer before I leave the house.
Try changing your diet.





Eat more garlic and onions. I dont know how it works but it helps to keep your skin clearer. Just dont eat too much or your breath could smell pretty rank :\





Dont eat too much dairy. Dairy is good, but dont go over-the-top as it will encourage your skin to get more oily.





Try exfoliating your face. Buy some exfoliating gloves form a $2 shop, and use a facewahs with them to massage your face as you wash. It will remove all dirt and dead skin cells, so its harder for your pores to get bloched, therefore, getting rid of pimples! Exfoliating gloves are definitely good for washing your body with too! Use bodywash, not facewash though! :\





Xx
i also tried proactive cuz my brother got it and it didnt work on him so i started using it and it helped but didnt really work





recently i started using that neutrogena wave thing and it actually has worked :] i have almost no black heads and a few pimplesthat are leaving (oh and i started using it like a week and a half ago)





good luck
Ok well I use to get bad acne to so heres what I do, I first use just clean and clear face wash its only like $4 wash your face with it every night, one every week I use st.Ives apricot scrub its really good, try it if you havent it help with acne and gets rid of dirt and dead skin, then once I get of the shower I use this cream called fruit of the earth gentle healing vitamine E skin cream on my face as a moisturizer, you only need a little bit its really moisturizing so you dont want to feel greasy but its amazing at keeping acne at rest, then if your like me and get a really oil fore head, thats wear most of my acne was, I use a product called zapzit on on fore head once agin you only need a little bit becuse its really powerful and you dont want to dry out your skin. Thats all what I do and rarely do I get a zit, never had a full breakout since I stared this regimine either so thats a plus :)





here are all the products I use/ mentioned all are pretty cheap, and the skin cream is hard to find so if your interested I suggest you buy it from drugstore.com its one of the only places I have found it on.





Clean and Clear face wash ~ http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Apricot scrub ~ http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Vitaimne E skin cream ~ http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Zapzit ~ http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





if you have any questions feel free to message me :)


and sorry for any spelling and grammer mistakes
proactive didnt help me either


but what really worked was tea tree oil extract


take a q-tip and dip it in tea tree oil and put it on the blemishes


and i had tea tree oil cleansing pads as well.
zapzyt works really well, but i don't know where you can find it sorry!
Clean and Clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment