Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Manic Panic Virgin Snow dye or toner? I'm allready insanely blonde?

I bleached my hair twice 3 wks. ago and I almost got it to the color I wanted, but now it's fading to yellow even with the violet based shampoo I've been using. (Could that be because I'm not using the conditioner too?) So, I ordered some manic panic online, since no store ever has it in stock, ever, but I just noticed I got the toner. Should I have gotten the dye? Or does it not make a difference? Thanks !Manic Panic Virgin Snow dye or toner? I'm allready insanely blonde?
dont use the conditioner it doesnt work a toner will be better than the dye also try a bleach wash mix up the bleach and devloper and shampoo your hair with it let it sit about 10 mins trust me it works my hairs almost white e mail me for more questionsManic Panic Virgin Snow dye or toner? I'm allready insanely blonde?
MANIC PANIC SUCKS !











i have had so much experience with


every colro dye adn i strongly advise you not to use that crappy manc panic,








if anything use punky color.
i think u look pretty either way (naturally better)
You dumb blonde! %26gt;__%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment