Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey person(: I am confused about what Toner is..would you care to help me?;D?

Hello :)


I have heard some different things about toner; but mostly that its good for your skin?





1. What is it and how is it good for your skin?


2. What does it do?


3. What are good brands and products?


4. Does your toner make a difference on your skin?(for the better)





Thanks so much! This has really been bugging me lol.





-Hello鈾oodbyeHey person(: I am confused about what Toner is..would you care to help me?;D?
Different brands give toners different jobs. For example Clinique toner exfoliates, other big brands have ingredients to give your skin a mate finish.... but most of brands say that toner refreshes your skin.


I recommend you to be skin typed by a skincare expert so you make sure you get the right one for your skin type and skin needs. Because we all have completely different skin needs.


Anyway I personally advice you to start with the 3step System from Clinique. I use it for a long time. I am very happy with. It really makes a difference. I am oily skin and since I've started using it I have beautiful skin.Hey person(: I am confused about what Toner is..would you care to help me?;D?
toner is a liquid that you use to clean your pores after you wash your face. it really deep cleans your face, it prevents it from getting acne and it clears it up. but if you use it too much, it can cause dry skin. I use sea breeze, and yeah, it does sting, but on the cotton ball you use you can see all of the dirt and toxins that were in your face like makeup and oil and stuff. it makes my skin softer but i only use it once a day after i have washed my face for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment