Thursday, December 17, 2009

Want to buy cheaper cleanser & toner?

I have run out of my Clarins cleanser and toner and having used it for a while, I want to try something a bit cheaper. Although it works well for my skin I wondered if there was anything else out there that could do the job cheaper...and something that is more natural ingredient based.Want to buy cheaper cleanser %26amp; toner?
Botanics :) (UK)


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>


This is a toner that I use, so I know for sure that it's good. Also cheaper, and natural ingredient based. Give it a try, from Boots or Superdrug. There is probably one that is a two in one cleanser and toner, but I'm not entirely sure. Hope this Helps xWant to buy cheaper cleanser %26amp; toner?
This is what I do and use: In the Mornings I use Apricot Scrub: Invigorating. Afterwards I follow with putting some L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner on a slightly damp cotton pad and waiting for it to dry completely, and then put on a doctor prescribed medication. Once a week, instead of using Apricot Scrub, I use the Mask part of Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask then follow with my regular routine. Every night before going to bed I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology and continue with using L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner and the doctor prescribed medication.





Target:


Apricot Scrub: Invigorating: ~$4.00


Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask: ~$8.00


Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology: ~$8.00





Walgreen鈥檚:


L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner (99% Alcohol free): ~$7.00





Sam's Club:


Doctor Prescribed Medication: ~$5.00 (Ask your doctor about a treatment you could use and they should give you a prescription.)





Dollar Tree:


Cotton Pads (80 pk.): ~$1.10
Try Simple cleanser then.No perfume,no colour and suitable for sensitive skin.


For toner just get a big bottle of whitchazel at any chemist.Far cheaper and just as good.





Or if you prefer try this natural range


http://www.circaroma.com/acatalog/Organi鈥?/a>
Botanics is excellent. Try using all their products together though, not just cleanser and toner and they will work better. It's all natural ingredients too.
nivea visage is so amazing and cheap





give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment