Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best brand of hair bleach, toner, and developer?

DON'T tell me not to do it at home because I've already made up my mind. Seriously guys, this is not a poll.





Anywhoo, I need to know what brand works the best.


(I'm going to Sally's to get it)





What brands work the best?Best brand of hair bleach, toner, and developer?
The best brand of bleach is L'oreal Quick Blue bleach. It can get you really lightyellow if you keep the mixture moist while bleaching.





As for toners, like the girl below said, use the t18 white lady for white hair or silver lady t14 for silverish platinum hair.





As for developer, you can just but the generic Sally's developer. Or opt to go with Loreal just to keep the products the same!





:)





goodluck!


xoBest brand of hair bleach, toner, and developer?
Ok I was gonna say blondor bleach by wella but you have to be a licensed cosmetologist


but since you're going to sallys get wellite and I swear by this toner by wella t18 white lady for that platinum blonde but they got others you can try by wella and peroxide I use the sallys brand it works well with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment