Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Will i look toner by the summer?

i'm 15.


145 pounds and 5'6.








I work out in the gym 4-5 times a week. I spend 30 minutes on the tredmill(speed 4.0) fast walking...


and the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes.








I'm trying to walk home instead of using the bus, 20-30 minutes.








I try to eat healthy.





Will this work.








any tips or anything.


thanks!Will i look toner by the summer?
yea, you should given your not eating too much, sometimes when you workout too much you eat too much, probably not the case, but you could try counting calories if you really want to get serious about it, your at a normal weight anyways, so it's not really a big dealWill i look toner by the summer?
Yes that will definetly work, I'm working with a trainer and he has me doing the same thing all you need 2 add is some weightlifting and you'll see results quicker..The more you lift in weights, the more you burn
You want to look toned??? lift weights girl!! keep up how much cardio you do and make sure its a fast paced walk. not a stroll. and add resistance training. thats how you get toned
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment