Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best toner? (after cleanser)?

one without all those acidities like salicylic acid or benzol peroxide. one that just clarifies and brightens the skin..





i do have a bit of acne (not THAT much) on my forehead, but i wont be using acne-related products other then my moisturizer, because the other stuff is too harsh on my skin..What is the best toner? (after cleanser)?
You don't have to use the same brand for cleanser, toner and moisturizer. You should use whatever suits you the best. I would suggest one that has no harsh ingredients (e.g. toner for sensitive skin). Buy something gentle, with no perfume.


You shouldn't be feeling any burning or anything like that.





I use toner only if I need extra cleansing (e.g. when I wear too much make-up on a night out).What is the best toner? (after cleanser)?
I really like Clean and Clear for sensitive skin. It doesn't dry me out.
I use proactiv
Find a brand that offers cleanser, toner and moisturizer. It is best to use the same brand as they work better together.





I use Avon Anew 2 n 1 cleanser and I don't need a toner - it is in it. Then follow with a moisturizer.





The chemical peel by Avon, used every other day isn't too harsh. It will clear up your complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment