Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What cleansers, toners and moisturisers actually work?

Please can you tell me what works best for oily/normal skin?





Please don't say clearasil because they didn't work for me ';/





The cheapest best quality ones you can get pleasee.





Best answer chosen by me xWhat cleansers, toners and moisturisers actually work?
aveeno products hands down.





I've been using them for a long time and they have never failed me.





I have two sisters and they both use them too (so does my mom)





I have dry skin, one of my sister has dry skin too (she uses the sensitive formulas) , and my other sister has normal/oily skin, my mom has normal skin.





So it works regardless of skin type. You can even read reviews on aveeno products. they work.





XxWhat cleansers, toners and moisturisers actually work?
I personally LOVE Proactiv. It's really not that pricey since you don't have to reorder each month unless you want to but they have a million different products for all different skin types. My skin is so oily and now that I use it my tone is fair and matted and I love it.
Yello!!


cleansers: clean and clear products %26lt;3


toners: clean and clear %26lt;3 have a variety


MOISTURIZERS: clean and clear SOFT or OLAY Complete :)


HOPE THIS HELPS !!! :D
well if your looking for cheap, then just go to cvs. but personally, i like sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment