Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Proactiv toner stings my face?

Tonight I used Refining Mask for the first time. After I rinsed it off and applied the Revitalizing Toner on my face, i felt a stinging sensation. Made me go '; what the heck,,'; Is this supposed to happen? Has anyone else ever experienced this?Proactiv toner stings my face?
discontinue use!Proactiv toner stings my face?
mine does this sometimes also. The mask may be to much for you so maybe use it 1 time every week. Or call the 1 800 and ask them, those ppl would know better than anyone on this site
Read the label to see if the reaction is expected. Some skin care rejuvenating/revitalizing products are intended to make the user feel a light stinging sensation of their skin.
its lik dat for the first time... like first or second day


happened to myee and then it never happened again


its suppose 2 be lik this


read da label
It stings my face 2, but it works 4 me!!
when you apply the toner, the sensation should only be that of a tingle. the tingle means its working and seeping into your pores. but if it gets to point where it burns and hurts, then you probably shouldnt use it anymore. consult your doctor or dermatologist about it because despite what the commercials say proactiv isnt for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment