Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does toner make you break out?

Yea toner always makes me break out, that's why I never use it. But then again, I have really sensitive skin so that might contribute to it.Does toner make you break out?
Toner should not break you out. The denatured alcohol in Clinique's Clarifying Lotion sweeps the pores of debris, dirt and make-up. This product takes the dead skin off the surface to reveal the newer skin underneath. I have been using this product since I was young and my skin looks so great. I wear a moisturizer after the Clarifying Lotion.Does toner make you break out?
it depends.


if it doesn't contain alcohol, it shouldn't.


it is actually meant to get rid of acne causing oil.


but if it contains alcohol, the alcohol could dry out your face, therefore making it produce more oil which causes acne.


i use neutrogena alcohol-free toner, it doesnt make me break out!
nope but if you have oily skin it might, because i have dry skin and the toner makes it...not dry, it takes away all my flakiness
Toner shouldn't make you break out because it's supposed to cleanse your skin %26amp; contract your pores .
Mine doesn't. I use Oil of Olay. It's in a clear bottle and the toner is blue.
  • fun myspace.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment