Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I refill the toners of a HP Laser CP1215 or CP1515n without troubles?

I'm gonna buy a hp laser printer, and before I just want to know if these can be refilled.Can I refill the toners of a HP Laser CP1215 or CP1515n without troubles?
Yes it can be refilled with this:





http://www.inkfilling.com/printer-toner-鈥?/a>





or better yet this one that also contains the chip.


for less troubles.





http://www.inkfilling.com/printer-toner-鈥?/a>





Costs 49 bucks probably for several refills. The HP cartridge


costs way more!Can I refill the toners of a HP Laser CP1215 or CP1515n without troubles?
I think you're referring to the ink cartridges on the deskjet printers that people refill.





If you don't want to pay full price for the regular OEM toner cartridges like used for the HP LJ CP1215, all you need to do is buy generic substitutes.
Why bother? It is a pain and can be just as expensive as buying new cartridges in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment