Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is swimming a good body toner?

Absolutely...





But, keep in mind you'd be breathing and absorbing tons of toxic chlorine on a regular basis too. A toned body isn't much use when you're dead from cancer.Is swimming a good body toner?
Without question. Swimming is the best for that, IMO. But you have to do swimming sprints, not long distance, to really get toned. I used to swim on a team, but only when I do sprints do I start to lose those last few pounds around my belly. Here's a good site I found that actually helped. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before...





http://thenewevolution.com/





Good luck to you!Is swimming a good body toner?
Swimming is an excellent body toner. You are using all your muscles working together, but not causing stress as you do with running.
Yes, running is also a good parallel.
For sure. I've been a swimmer for years. It makes you feel %26amp; physically look much better.
Yeah, definitely...


you're working all muscle groups at once.
Definitely yes.
totally my friend is a swimmer and she is so tiny
The best... uses many muscles and it is low impact
for suree. have you ever seen a NOT toned swimmer? lol
Of course their ripped.
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment